- Leave me a comment saying "I like waffles" (or just indicate clearly that you want to participate)
- I'll respond by asking you five questions so I can satisfy my curiosity
- Update your journal with the answers to the questions
- Include this explanation in the post and offer to ask other people questions
My five questions asked by sativadivinorum
(HOLY CRAP! I SPELLED THAT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME!!!)
1) What color is your hair right now, and are you going to dye it anytime soon?
My hair is sort of faded red (pink) and black (brownish) right now. I will prolly be re-dying it in the next week. It'll still be my blue-black/red combo, but I starta new part time job next week (I think) and I should do it before I start.
2) Would you rather drive a barbie pink muscle car or a matte black pick-up with an amazing stereo?
Matte black pick-up all the way. I am actually hoping my next vehicle will be a pick up (although, I prefer tonka yellow, black shows all the dust blowing around this place). If it has an amazing stereo, that makes it even better! You could not pay me enough to own a barbie pink car, muscle or otherwise. If I had no family to think of, I would love a muscle car, but getting kiddo in and out of a car with 4 doors is difficult, and I would die before I let it be pink.
3) What was the last song you listened to?
Oh man. Um, Queen Anne's Revenge
by Flogging Molly, loudly in my car.
4) If you had to pick one, would you rather everything you eat for the next two weeks taste like maple syrup, or not be able to taste it at all?
Since I am so stuffed up that I can't taste much now, I think I could live with the not tasting. I don't think I could handle everything tasting like maple syrup. I love maple syrup (real maple syrup), but not everything for two weeks.
5) What is your favorite candy?
Generally Reeces Peanut Butter Cups. I like to switch it up, though!